ICAI CA Foundation exam: The CA Foundation paper 1 and paper 2 exams will be administered for three hours, between 2 pm and 5 pm. While the paper 3 and 4 papers will be taken, each paper will take approximately two hours.
The institute chartered accountants (ICAI), will conduct ca foundation course examination beginning tomorrow, 13th December. The CA foundation’s paper 3, and paper 4, will be held for two hours. which will be conducted on December 13th,15th,17th and December 19th.
Must follow guidelines for 18-year-old candidate:-
Visit the official website at icaiexam.icai.org to obtain ca foundation admit cards. On exam day, candidates must have their ICAI CA foundation admit cards. If the candidate who is appearing in the exam is not 18 years old, he/she should bring a signed promissory note from his/her parents.
Important Links for ICAI CA Foundation Exam:-
Table of Contents
It is important to follow the covid-19 protocol
At 1 pm, applicants will be permitted into the examination hall. After the examination ends at 4 pm, candidates can leave the examination room. During the examinations, candidates must follow the protocol of the government called covid-19.
Candidates download this CA exam admit sheet 2021
- Candidates should visit the official website icaiexam.icai.org.
- You can log in by clicking the button.
- Login with id or registration number and password
- Now, download the CA foundation admission card.
ICAI CA Foundation Exam: These are permissible to be taken
- Admission card for the ca foundation
- Identity card
- Hb pencil to fill in omr-sheet
- Water bottle
How to fill the ICAI CA foundation OMR sheet?
- H.B pencil should only be used to fill the OMR SHIFT
- Fill in the circle using the correct question-book code.
- The candidates will need a re-circle of the entire circle.
- Students who want to change their answers can do so by completely erasing the dark circle and creating a new marking.
- You cannot do any rough work on the omrsheet.