On today, 7 February, the Council for the Indian School Certificate of Examinations (CISCE), ISC Result 2022 announced the results of the ISC term 1 examination for class 12th on its official website – cisce.org. Students can view their grades by providing their roll number and password. The result will be available at cisce.org/results. The results can also be checked by sending an SMS or downloading the DigiLocker programme. With the principal’s ID, schools can also access the CAREERS site.
ISC Result 2022 LIVE Result
In this year’s state and central boards, which split the tests into two section, CISCE was the first to disclose the results. This semester, students will receive a physical copy of their exam results. A computer-generated scorecard will be given to the candidates. Students must achieve a minimum of 33 percent to pass the test. If students are unhappy with their grades, they can request that they be rechecked.
CISCE ISC Result 2022: How to Download?
- First Go to www.cisce.org
- Click the ISC Result 2022 semester 1 link in the sidebar.
- A new web page will appear on your computer screen. It will include instructions and fields that students must complete.
- Select ISC as the course type and provide your Unique ID and Index number.
- Fill out the CAPTCHA to prove your identity, then hit Enter & your desired result will be displayed.
- Then if you wish to printout, Select “Print Result” option & click on it or otherwise you can save them as a PDF.
CISCE ISC Result 2022: How to Check via SMS
- Start a new message dialogue panel on your phone
- Step 2. ISC then enter your unique ID. For example, ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
- Send the SMS to 0924808288
- Then you will get an email displaying the result.
CISCE ISC Result 2022 through Digilocker
- Visit the DigiLocker website at digilocker.gov.in or download the application
- click on the sign up at the top left corner.
- Fill in your name and any other details that are required & Make a security pin with six digits.
- Then Send the information and choose the username
- Once your account is set up you will be able to browse the CISCE ISC results 2022.
- Click the result of the class ISC
- Enter your roll number or your mobile number that you have registered with the board.
- Your marking sheet will be displayed on screen. The marksheet will then be stored in a timely manner on the app.
When the results are announced the students need to cross-check certain items on their report card. In addition to the marks they have received, students should be sure to verify their name, the school’s names, their registration numbers and other information. The marks and computation data must be verified, and in the event there is any doubt, report it immediately to the school officials. The physical copy of the final results will be provided to students by the school council. Thus, they must print off their results and save them to use in the future.
CISCE ISC Result 2022: How to Apply for Rechecking
Students may also apply for rechecking the test if they’re unhappy with their grades. You can apply directly on the website of the council, with a payment of Rs .1000 per subject. The deadline for applying for rechecking is February 10, 10:00 am.
Students will be provided with a computer-generated mark sheet that contains the marks of each of the subjects in the CISCE ISC semester 1 exam. They won’t be graded either pass or fail this time. It’s only when the semester 1 examinations take place that the final score will be calculated , at which point the list of merits will be made public to the board. Students are required to achieve a minimum score of 33 percent of their marks in the aggregate and for each area to pass the test. The final score will be determined by the marks achieved in the first and the second semester , along with the assignments to the class and exam in the practical section.